We thought it would be fun to share some of our childhood memories with readers of the blog. When you click over to the “contributors” sidebar on the right, you can read about how Dave Schramm idolized Bob Saget and would cry out for his protection in times of distress.
Or read about how Kristin Bushong was such a brilliant entrepreneur that she got the only investor in her business to buy back the entire inventory. You can read about my dear little sister or the time that Kim Emigh ironically stole from a TOY STORE (and now is an owning partner of one).
We all answered a few questions from the following list and now it’s your turn! In the comments section, share a short paragraph in response to one of our prompts for a chance to win a 5 dollar gift certificate to our online store! The contest will stay open until September 10th . We’ll notify the winner by email and make an announcement on September 13th.
• What is the coolest birthday party you had as a kid?
• What was your favorite book when you were 11½? Why?
• What was the coolest thing that ever happened while you were in elementary school?
• Tell us a little about your best friend when you were 8. What kinds of things did you do together?
• When you were little, what did you worry about at night while you trying to fall asleep?
• What was one of your strangest misconceptions about the world as a child?
This is the first contest that we’re trying on the blog and it should be a fun one. For extra entries after you answer a question, you can “like” us on facebook, subscribe for our email updates or follow us on twitter. Tell us which ones you are doing in the comments section. Keep reading for cooler and cooler prizes!