Tweet Question: I can never seem to get any work done on rainy days because I get so wrapped up in having to entertain my kids. What are some great products I could buy for those rainy days that don’t require me to constantly be next to my children? Answer: Growing up, my mom always […]
Archive | Customer Questions RSS feed for this section
Tweet I get a ton of customers asking questions regarding the size and compatibility of some of the different play worlds we have. Below I tackle two of the most popular. Question: What are the scales to the dollhouse products you carry and which ones are compatible with each other? Answer: Only one of the […]
Tweet Today, one of our managers, Sarah (and Kettrike expert!) answers a very common customer question, especially as the temperatures start to creep up! Question: With Spring just around the corner, I wanted to buy one of the Kettler Trikes for my child. With so many choices, how do I know which one is best […]
We field many questions from parents, grandparents and others looking for fun, educational toys, and we enjoy providing insightful, personalized answers. In an effort to help more of you who may have similar inquiries, we will now feature your popular and interesting questions!
- Just for Fun
- Let's Play!
- News Branch
- Toy Maker Tidbits
- Toy Reviews
- Toy Talk
Follow @growingtreetoys on Twitter
- Try the Toy: Ready2Learn Giant Farm Animal Stamp Set May 3, 2010
- Tragic Norwegian Toy Maker “Ruins” Landscapes with Gigantic Versions of Familiar Toys April 1, 2010
- Get to Know Our Blog Contributors August 31, 2010
- Top Specialty and Learning Toys of 2010 November 4, 2010
- Play Ball! Outdoor Fun with Baseball Toys April 19, 2010
- Pro Hockey is Back! January 6, 2013
- Teeny Tiny Nanoblocks are Great Big Fun! January 3, 2013
- Lights for Life: Helping Kids and the Planet December 28, 2012
- Five Festive Cookie Recipes December 18, 2012
- Top Ten Toddler Toys December 9, 2012
- Pro Hockey is Back!: [...] in NHL logos, this set is made by the same c...
- Top Ten Toddler Toys: [...] pack into their own brown grocery bag. You r...
- Gentle Giraffe Toy Review: [...] see the last “M Reviews” of the ...
- High-Tech Tips for Stargazing: [...] you looked at the night sky recently? We wer...
- Shop by Brand for Top Holiday Toys: [...] now, you may have seen our recent blog posts...